Here’s wishing all you Super Moms a Happy Mother’s Day!
Today’s featured momism submission comes from San Rafael, California.
As a Child:
1. Get down from there! You’ll break your neck.
2. Put that down you’ll poke someone’s eye out!
3. I’ll give you something to cry about.
4. What did you say, Missy?
5. If I have said it once I’ve said it a thousand times!
6. Clean your plate.
7. Children are to be seen and not heard.
As a Teenager:
1. Are you going out dressed like THAT?
2. Get that hair out of your eyes.
3. Shoulders back, chest out.
4. How many times do I have to tell you?
5. Clean up your room.
As a Grown-up:
1. You were so well-behaved as a child.
If you are interested in submitting YOUR momism for our future book, we’d love to have it. Please check out the submission page HERE.